What we are looking for:
You are passionate about front-end technologies, e-commerce and digital marketing, can work independently and are able to quickly establish close relationships with your colleagues. You are interested in continually learning new things and having diverse workdays.
Candidates must have:
• Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development.
• First experiences in a similar field (front-end development, testing or personalisation-tools, analytics, conversion optimisation).
• Native Spanish speaker and fluent working English language. French would be a plus.
• An analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
• Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies.
• Very good knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery are a prerequisite. Knowledge in Angular and react.js are a plus.
• A team-player who is ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, open bar coffee, fresh fruit and other benefits such as:
• Orientation/ trainings in France (Paris).
• Working in a competent, young, and motivated team.
• An exciting task in a strongly expanding, innovative, and international environment.
• A diverse client base as well as advanced training in a promising industry.
Place of work:
Based in Madrid, in our offices at Calle Henri Durant, 17.