AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
600+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
170+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
Raised $17 million of series B funding to further grow U.S. operations
Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
Are you a high-energy, driven professional who is passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies?
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager (KAM) to oversee our relationship with our US clients. As a KAM, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of CRO.
The ideal candidate will be capable of building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify the demands and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve a mutually beneficial cooperation. As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewals, upsells and cross sells of your customer portfolio.
What you will do
• Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics